Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween !



Wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a Happy Halloween....!

Being a fan of all things horrific and supernatural, Halloween is my favorite Holiday as it brings those things to the forefront of everyone's psyche for an entire month, love it!

So, to celebrate this day, I wanted to share the trailer to my favorite horror movie ever, "John Carpenter's Halloween". I had to tag "John Carpenter" lest it get confused with the awful Rob Zombie remake. Carpenter understands what Zombie never could, the less you know about walking evil the more terrifying it is, the biggest mistake Zombie made in his re-do was giving a lot of back story as to why Michael Myers became who he was.

This was the first horror movie that had a huge impact on me and the only one that ever really got under my skin. Images of Michael Myers in his white mask walking towards me with a butcher knife gave me the creeps for years after.

Beware tonight you never know what is out there waiting for you....Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment