Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014 Everyone!

Doin' My Thang

2013 is over and I could not be any happier! 2014 is going to be an amazing year - full of opportunity, prosperity and of course "Entertain Me."

My 2014 calendar is off to a great start. Hitting a preview of the play "Take Me Out" at The Complex in Hollywood, CA Thursday night.

And on Friday the 3rd checking out James Durbin on his acoustic tour at The Viper Room in Los Angeles, CA - photo coverage, by me, will be posted here on "Entertain Me."

2014 looks to be the year of so many things to do and not enough time to do them in, here's wishing all of you the same and that you will rise to the challenge!

Happy First Day of 2014! I leave you with one of my favorite performances of this past year, Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera singing "Do What U Want" on The Voice.

Enjoy!
xo
Michael

                                                         Do What U Want - Grrrrrrrrrls!

Follow Me On Twitter: https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment