Thursday, January 22, 2015

Julianne Moore Dishes On Madonna's "Body Of Evidence"

One Of These Women Is Not Like The Other: Julianne Moore & Madonna 
Remember when Oscar Nominee, Julianne Moore starred in a film with Madonna? If you are a Madonna fan I am sure you do, if not a possible "maybe" is a logical assumption.

Once upon a time Madonna, in a Basic Instinct age decided she wanted to compete with the then hot Sharon Stone who played a clever murderess who used her brains and sex as a weapon in the hit movie. 


Thus Body of Evidence was born. Being a big Madonna fan then, I saw it opening night. It's one of those "so bad it's entertaining" movies that you never get tired of watching. I even have the one sheet of poster art that was KO'd by the studio on the wall where I live, yeah a collectors item.


Ever wonder how she and Madge got on? Well wonder no Moore (yeah, that was a pun) - She recently appeared on Watch What Happens Live and Andy Cohen went for it!


Cohen inquired whether she was nervous slapping Madonna during one of their scenes, Julianne said: "I was actually super nervous. I actually didn't even make contact."


Moore continues, "It was a fake slap, but she wasn't talking to me because she was being very method-y,"she added "I felt nervous and scared. I didn't want to hit her at all."


Julianne also reveals, "She was playing the girlfriend and I was playing the wife and we were supposed to be enemies."

Hey Julianne hope you win the Academy Award for Still Alice!

Julianne Moore on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000194/?ref_=fn_nm_nm_1

Madonna on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000187/?ref_=fn_nm_nm_1

No comments:

Post a Comment