Friday, June 19, 2015

Pentatonix "On My Way Home"


GRAMMY AWARD WINNERS PENTATONIX RELEASE ON MY WAY HOME DOCUMENTARY TODAY

AVAILABLE NOW EXCLUSIVELY VIA VIMEO ON DEMAND

Grammy Award winners and platinum-selling recording artists Pentatonix release their new documentary, On My Way Home, exclusively via Vimeo On Demand today.  The 90-minute documentary follows the group on their journey back home to Texas after they received their first platinum selling album with That’s Christmas To Me and won their very first Grammy.  With the expectations set higher than ever and the group riding a wave a success, PTX continued their domination on the road with their SOLD OUT North American On My Way Home Tour. Mixed with live performances, fans will get a behind the scenes look as the group perfects their tour, starts recording their first original album and shares their experiences of how their wildest dreams are coming true.

The documentary, which was produced by Scheme Engine (Where I'm From: JAY ZOne The Road: Macklemore, & Beyonce & JAY Z's "On The Run" Tour), is available for purchase now at Vimeo On Demand (smarturl.it/PTXvimeo).

Last night I attended the premiere screening and reception for the film on the Sony lot in Culver City, CA -

So I threw in a few pics that I took at the reception for your enjoyment. Have a great weekend!
Awwwwww:
Scott Hoying & Brittney
It's All About That Bass:
Avi Kaplan & Yours Truly

The Fun Shirt Club:
Me, Mitch Grassi & My Friend Brittney


Official Website: http://ptxofficial.com/

To purchase On My Way Home: smarturl.it/PTXvimeo 

No comments:

Post a Comment