Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Amy Schumer Can "Catch a Dick"

Why Isn't The "A" Scarlet?
Photo: Matt Irwin
"I'm probably like 160 pounds right now, and I can catch a dick whenever I want." - Amy Schumer to Glamour Magazine

Oh Yeeeeeeees! I love Amy and her insightful brand of comedy, not to mention it's honesty and, well how raunchy it is, if I am being straight up.

I never miss an episode of Inside Amy Schumer.

Personally other than Mad Max Fury Road, Trainwreck is the only movie I really wanted to see this summer.

Yes, that's correct I wanna see Amy her cellulite, belly and all get down and dirty and act like guys have been acting on screen forever. But instead of being an entitled guy who bangs all the women he wants, it goes without saying Schumer will catch a ride on all the guys she wants. Werd!

You go chica!

Check out the trailer for Trainwreck below:


Tap Amy on IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2154960/?ref_=nv_sr_2

No comments:

Post a Comment