Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hey Madonna: Pablo Picasso Was Never Called...

Look, It's a Picasso!
No Bitch It's Madonna!
"Pablo Picasso was never called an asshole" - Burning Sensation

Recently I was reading that Madonna compared herself to Pablo Picasso. Of course the first thing that popped into my head was the song Pablo Picasso by Burning Sensation. It was featured in the cult 1984 film Repo Man starring Emilio Estevez. It's one of my favorite movies of that decade.

While Pablo Picasso most likely was never called an asshole, I am sure Madonna has been called one. So why the comparison?

As her Madgesty put it:  "I like to compare myself to other kinds of artists like Picasso. He kept painting and painting until the day he died. Why? Because I guess he felt inspired to do so. Life inspired him, so he had to keep expressing himself, and that's how I feel."

Now the comparison makes sense!

"Express Yourself" with Madonna on Instgram
https://instagram.com/madonna/

No comments:

Post a Comment