Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Look! It's Lisa Bonet!

Isn't She Lovely? Lisa Bonet

While surfing the Internet I came across this photo of Lisa Bonet on the set of Girls in New York.

This brings back a lot of memories for me because I've always thought Lisa was so  beautiful and intriguing.

Although best known for her role of Denise Huxtable on The Cosby Show and A Different World.

My favorite Bonet moment will be her as Epiphany Proudfoot in Alan Parker's Angel Heart.

The film brought out a whole new side to her that was closer to who she is in my opinion than Denise  Huxtable ever was.

It also included a blood soaked sex scene with Mickey Rourke, the nudity and sexual content drew the ire of her TV Father Bill Cosby.Which eventually led to a falling out. Go figure that one...

Glad to see you working Lisa!

Lisa on IMDBhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000956/?ref_=nv_sr_1

No comments:

Post a Comment