Monday, December 26, 2016

"Father Figure" George Michael


Daddy
George Michael
It's the day after Christmas and I am sure a majority of you, like me, are saddened by the passing of pop icon George Michael, on, well of all things Christmas Day.

He was truly one of the greatest musical artists of all time, not to mention he was also quite ahead of it as well.

George was a Father Figure of sorts to up and coming performers looking for someone to emulate. Which happens to be my favorite song by Mr. Michael, for it's daring to touch a certain subject matter that most artists wouldn't ever dream of going near, especially in this day and age of mediocrity.

I could go on and on about this unique, one of a kind, legendary talent, but what's the point?  Every one of you has your own feelings and impressions of what he meant to your lives. This post is done to honor an individual whose influence on the world around them was truly epic.

Thus I leave you with my favorite George Michael song Father Figure

R.I.P.


www.georgemichael.com/   

No comments:

Post a Comment