Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Twerking Tuesday

Twerking Is No Laughing Matter
Madonna & James Corden
Coming Wednesday as in tomorrow, Madonna makes her Carpool Karaoke debut with James Corden on The Late Late Show

In honor of her Madgesty's debut I hereby decree today, December 6th Twerking Tuesday! As you know Madonna just had to show off her twerking skills, which she does in the teaser image above, to "Bitch I'm Madonna."

On a side note it seems Twerking has officially entered the spell check wheel house as it is the first time I have used it that it did not get flagged as a misspelled word.

We are also going to get a taste of the two performing "Vogue" and a kiss and tell story about Madonna's evening with Michael Jackson at the Oscars

I hope they do the song song "Deeper and Deeper" too, off of my favorite Madonna album "Erotica" but somehow I doubt that will make the cut, I must tune in tomorrow night to find out!

Get teased and get twerking below!


The Late Late Show at:
https://www.facebook.com/latelateshowcbs/
https://twitter.com/latelateshow?lang=en
www.cbs.com/shows/late-late-show/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment