Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Elephant In The Room

Open Wide
Anderson Cooper & Friend
Woke up this morning got myself a bowl of blueberries and some Tejava Tea and started feeling perky. Caffeine and antioxidants will do that to ya.

Perky generally makes me silly, and I guess that makes this a Silly Saturday.

Not that this image of Anderson Cooper and an elephant is necessarily silly, but it certainly has the power to be. It also can evoke a number of other emotions, but most importantly none of them would be negative. There is a lot of that going around these days, I can't imagine why...Not!!!

Well I am onto my next piece of fruit this ayem a banana and then off to spin.

Have a whoop ass Saturday and get silly with it!

Cooper on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/andersoncooper/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment