Thursday, April 20, 2017

Michael's Musings

Rebel Yell
Michael Shinafelt
In the Reality TV era of which I am a complicit participant, there are many things to consider. One of them should not be the dumbing down of people's minds. Translation: we should get what it's all about and not make it our reality.

Alas that is not true, witness the current state of affairs and who got elected POTUS and why.

Personally I can differentiate the "reality" of media from the realness of life, too bad most people can't. Shall we proceed? 

What a kick Melania Trump had to nudge The Orange Butt Plug of the US to put his hand on his heart during the Pledge Of Allegiance. If she doesn't have her Green Card already, hand her one for this.

Remember there are always going to be Weebles on the rag

Pinata Back Pack!

I fucking love Snapped on the Oxygen Network!

The press has announed that Fleetwood Mac tickets are going to be $800 on their upcoming tour. I love them, but not that much. (luckily I have seen them when ticket prices weren't a mortgage) 

Cheap airfare tip - United Airlines
Andy Cohen, Eileen Davidson & Bunny
Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion part deux - aka bitch better have my bunny!

Pretty Little Liars returned with a vengeance. If you don't like it, well bite me, I do.

Hugs & Kisses to my friend Jackie Kilmer

Roach free water, delightful 

Dildos, instead of rubber bands will be used in spin class today. Not really. One can dream, can't one???

When you wish upon a star, it's worth a try...

Always remember when you annoy someone in an anonymous sort of way, Satan will take care of that.

I'm Hellbent for leather, does that frighten you?

I'm as real as it gets at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment