Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday Motivation

They Are Some Motivation!
l-r
Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston & Zac Efron
Since I have lost ten pounds, I have hit a plateau that the struggle is real to cross it. I have yet to lose more, and trust me I need to!

This is the week I am going to do it, I can and will. What better way for me to keep my goals in mind than posting not one, but three yummy shirtless celebrities. Hey, it's better in threes.

I would like to thank these studs for their service in motivating me this week: Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston and of course my boy Zac Efron

While I am realistic and know I will never look as cut as any of these dudes, I merely want the motivation to look my personal best. A trimmer me who can wear my fun clothes again, meaning my more fashion forward things in my closet that don't compliment a belly.

Something that is completely achievable if I stick to the script.

Happy Monday, get motivated!

Me on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment