Thursday, September 14, 2017

Michael's Musings

Okey Dokey Doggie Daddy
Michael Shinafelt
While this week has been fairly status quo, it still has had it's moments. Mostly like memories in the corner of my mind, or is that coroner?

Sometimes I think like a car I need a tune up, before next week might be a stellar idea. But there is always right here, right now - bless Jesus Jones and carry on.

AHS: Cult - why is a Lesbian afraid of a clown with a dildo for a nose?

Maggie Murphy was 16, she spent the whole night  on her knees. The more you know.

Let's take a look at a book. The Big Book of British Smiles

There is a story about me out there, it's called "My Busboy"

If your sexy and you know it clap your hands. Damn! mine are really raw at present

The Scorpions song Rock You Like A Hurricane has been on my mind lately...

If you pee in your white snow pants, don't come running to me



Who all is planning on seeing Mother! this weekend, like me? Raise your hands

Serena Williams newborn daughter has a name, it's Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr. - say that three time fast

When it comes to ovulating on the catwalk, give IT a name

Speaking of IT, I am loving the desperation TV ad campaign that is coming on the heels of a stellar opening weekend and negative word of mouth

Pardon me, did I hear you say spinach?

Casey has only known booty call love her whole life. Don't be like her, or do, the choice is yours

Daddy needs to get some rest, so submit to him at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment