Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday Schwing! Patrick Warburton

Team Warburton!
Patrick Warburton 

Hunky actor Patrick Warburton turned 53 on November 14th. I know this because??? I am a fan of the site Tye Briggs Favorite Hunks & Other Things.

Whilst Patrick is best know for his role as the obtuse David Puddy on Seinfeld. Did you know he went full monty in a film called The Civilization of Maxwell Bright? It's very impressive.

Despite how dumb Puddy was he always gave off the most sexual of vibes, that's why Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Elaine Benes couldn't quit him. He was a good lay and if you haven't seen what Patrick is packing, well here's your chance!

"Yes," I'm feeling like a giver today. Tis the season after all.

Trust, you will see why Warburton's character on Seinfeld was aptly named "Puddy" if you get my drift, I bet you do...

Time to get happy and Schwing! It's Sunday, it's your fun day, your I don't have to run day, take your time and have fun! 

Check out Patrick's pacakge the NSFW link below:
https://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2017/11/happy-birthday-today-november-14th.html

No comments:

Post a Comment