Thursday, December 21, 2017

Michael's Musings

Santa Bear
Michael Shinafelt
"Santa Bear-by, an auto space convertible too, light blue, I'll wait up for you, dear" - Santa Baby, Eartha Kitt 

This is my last column before Christmas, ya know Last Christmas (nudge, wink) Ho, ho, ho Santa Bear is here! Thus my minor alteration of the Holiday Classic Santa Baby originally sung by the unsinkable Eartha Kitt.

So? What would you like Santa Bear to stuff your stocking with? I think I know the answer to that...

Gimme, gimme, gimme an ass burger after midnight 

Monday was my Birthday and it was fun!

I also celebrated Tuesday too, you can't keep a good Bear down!

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is back and brought the gift that keeps on giving, Erika Jayne

Every moment is fleeting, every moment is incredible

Rose McGowan v Meryl Streep - who would have ever thunk it?!

How about those Golden Globe Nominations???
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...
Mike Clifford
Mike Clifford's video for "The Christmas Song" has gotten over 500 views. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and hit it minions at this link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2v214rx7AE

Santa Bear wishes our country's nightmare would end. He hates bad dreams...

When I am down, I simply want to stick my face in some caviar

Zac Efron, king of surprise mustaches 

Do you know the way to San Jose

I don't have to buy it, I already own it

Peace on earth, goodwill towards your fellow human beings. Decency doesn't cost a thing, please give.

If you have been naughty, and I know you have, get with me at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/mshinafelt?lang=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment