Thursday, February 15, 2018

Michael's Musings

Seeing Red
Michael Shinafelt
This week I am seeing red, not necessarily in a bad way, maybe somewhere split down the middle.

Perhaps Valentines Day had some sort of influence on my fixation. Or, perhaps not.

What did I do for VD yesterday? Fluff up your pillow & dream...

1,2,3 - 1,2,3 I'm gonna swing from the chandelier!

Let's bump crowns

I had a rockin' photo shoot this past Sunday

Beware of the cross armed hyena

On this weeks RHOBH Erika Jayne brought her assistant to Teddi Mellencamp's beach house and then stayed in a Hotel, alrighty then

Meghan Markle & Kate Middleton are friends, the world can rest in peace now

To my friend & confidant, producer Shani Bayne. Have a fun time skiing in France!

Sometimes, when I am extremely bored I think to myself: If I were one of the Spice Girls what would I do?
Special Delivery Package
Jon Hamm
Who else besides me wants to be a pair of Jon Hamm's pants? Holla!

Stormy Daniels, your check is in the mail

Why?


“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Make it rain

Get your red on with me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment